Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bismillahirrahmanirahim..

Start your life 2dy with smiley face... You can make others happy, as well as u.... I need to make myself happy everyday so that I can start my work happily.. yeah.. Even I need to face the traffic jam every morning from home to office.. That's what we call as life and challenge. So, whatever happen I drive safely to work and back home after working.. I happy with my work and day.. Alhmadullilah n InsyAllah..


Today is 11 October 2011... I gerak 6.30 early in the morning (awal ke? org lain pkul 6 dah start enjin..huhu).... I'm so lucky 2dy becoz I decide to gerak awal from home.. So, smpai office around 7.30 a.m.. Around 7.45 a.m (Tgh syok2 layan Adam Hawa), I got a text from my Bos... 


Bos: Salam.. Already in UM? Nanti breakfast ngn i k..

Me: Wslm.. Yes, Dr.. Ok no problem...

Bos: Ok.. Nanti saya turun...


Nasib baik tergerak hati nk grk awl td, klu x cnfirm x smpai lg ms Bos msj.. Nanti kantoi..huaaaaaaaaaaa..huhu

But, I know my Bos, he's ok n x marah klu krja siap..yippeeee.... Happy working with u Bos.. Flexible working hour... I loike....


p/s: waiting Bos for breakfast




1 comment:

nURsYaHiDa said...

Breakfast free... Alhmdullilah.. kenyang...heheh..

Bos dah tny nk laptop/pc... I said laptop.. portable..hehe.. ap2 brand pn ok.. I x kisah asalkan boleh guna..:)

TQ bOS